Terms of sale (All Prices are in Canadian Dollars and Include TAX)
Any terms you may formulate which are not in accordance with our
General Terms of Sales shall be ignored unless they are the object of our prior express written agreement.
1. We reserve the right to modify the General Terms of Sales in any way and at any time and undertake to display the modifications on the site.
2. As we make every effort to present quality items on our site, the characteristics of our products can be modified and improved at any time. All photographs and written descriptions are therefore not contractually binding. It is implicitly understood that the sale of our products does not imply any transfer of intellectual or industrial ownership, copyright or trademark of any or all of our products, trademarks or software. In the particular case of the purchase of any CD-ROM (on a physical support and/or by downloading), only one user license will be granted for one single user CD player.
All reproduction and/or public use of any of our products, trademarks or software without our express prior written permission and/or as set out in law will be subject to legal proceedings. All unauthorized use and copying or imitation is strictly forbidden
3. We undertake to accept your order according to the General Terms of Sales specified herein. Please note that we can only fill orders within the limits of our available stocks or those of our suppliers.
At the time of ordering you will be informed of the availability of the items you wish to purchase. However, if, in spite of our vigilance, one or several items proves to be unavailable after reception of your order you will be informed by e-mail and invited to change or cancel your order.
By confirming your order, you accept all of the General Terms of
Sales herein, available for consultation on the site, and acknowledge that you have read and understood them and thus relinquish all right to apply any contradictory document or your own terms of sales. The act of purchase implies acceptance of these General Terms of Sales. This confirmation along with the information recorded during the purchasing process will be held as proof of the transaction.
4. The prices will be considered as being inclusive of tax but excluding handling and shipping costs, which shall be billed separately.
In the case of an error in the price indicated at the time of ordering and the actual price in effect, owing to a typing error, a printing error or an error in calculation on the site, the actual price will prevail. You can, however, cancel your order if you consider that the actual price is too high compared with the erroneous price indicated at the time of ordering.
5. If you wish to purchase our products, you can place an order via our on line store or call 416-219-6644.
6. Orders will be taken within the limits of available stock and will be processed on reception of payment.
The following types of credit card are accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD and
7. Unless otherwise specified, the delivery address will be that given at the time of ordering.
8. We make every effort to provide the best possible service. For all questions concerning product descriptions, ordering procedures, payment and safe shopping just click on the "ask Dave" button, type in your details and a member of our customer care team will contact you as soon as possible.
9. In the unlikely event of one of our products being flawed by hidden or latent defects we reserve the right to either rectify the defect or replace the defective product with another. If we do not wish to rectify the defect or replace the defective goods or if we are unable to, for whatever reason, you can return the goods and receive a full refunded
When you fill out our product order form, we will only ask you for the information that we need to handle your order and provide the best possible service.
11. The act of placing an order implies, without exception, your full agreement to our General Terms of Sales. The above General Terms of
Sales will be considered as binding between the two parties. In the eventuality of a disagreement about the interpretation of a part or all of the General Terms of Sales, it is agreed that independent arbitrators will be engaged to resolve the dispute.
All complaints arising from a transaction between you and Global Health and Fitness must be made within 30 days in order to be taken into consideration.